Latest conference news
Early bird registrations are now open! Get your tickets at a reduced price before 17 March 2017.
Find out about the sponsorship packages available to promote your organisation to our delegates.
The Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth (ARACY) and The Smith Family are proud to present the Parent Engagement Conference Australia, to be held on 6-8 June 2017 in Melbourne, Victoria. Supported by funding from the Australian Government Department of Education and Training, the conference will bring research, policy and practice together to advance discussion about the importance of parent engagement to Maximise Every Child’s Potential. A key focus will be on ways to increase the effectiveness of parent engagement strategies through relationships, and through capacity building.
- Early bird pricing ends: 17 March 2017
- Abstract submission approvals: End February 2017
- Program released: 27 March 2017
Parent Engagement Conference
- Pre-conference workshops with International Guest Speakers: 6 June 2017 (additional cost)
- Conference commences 3pm: 6 June 2017
- Cocktail welcome reception: 6 June 2017
- Conference dinner 5:30: 7 June 2017 (included in full registration)
- International keynote panel session: 8 June 2017