Latest conference news
We're delighted to announce the Australian Sports Commission as Gold Sponsor and beyondblue as Bronze Sponsor.
ARACY, together with The Smith Family, are delighted to reveal the final line up of International keynote speakers for the conference.
Sponsorship packages are still available to promote your organisation to our delegates.
The Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth (ARACY) and The Smith Family are proud to present the Parent Engagement Conference Australia, to be held on 6-8 June 2017 in Melbourne, Victoria. Supported by funding from the Australian Government Department of Education and Training, the conference will bring research, policy and practice together to advance discussion about the importance of parent engagement to Maximise Every Child’s Potential. A key focus will be on ways to increase the effectiveness of parent engagement strategies through relationships, and through capacity building.
- Early bird pricing ends: 24 March 2017
- Program released: 17 March 2017 (10 days early!)
Parent Engagement Conference
- Pre-conference workshops with International Guest Speakers: 6 June 2017 (additional cost)
- Conference commences 3pm: 6 June 2017
- Cocktail welcome reception: 6 June 2017
- Conference dinner: 7 June 2017
- International keynote panel session: 8 June 2017
Subscribe to conference emails
If you wish to receive email notifications on the latest updates about the Parent Engagement Conference Australia, please complete the form.